TUCOEMAS Federal Credit Union lends millions of dollars each year to thousands of Members. Members finance everything from automobiles to new homes through TFCU. Loan interest rates are reviewed monthly, and in many cases sooner, to ensure they are competitively priced.
The interest rates on many loans may be discounted by 0.25% percent if the Member arranges for automatic transfer of their loan payment. (Excluding Visa, real estate loans, priority line-of-credit, Signature-Personal, share secured loans and share certificate loans.) The qualifying payment arrangements must continue through the term of the loan.
Terms are subject to change without prior notice. Rates for these loans may be obtained by viewing the Rate Board.
Personal Loans / Debt Consolidation
Members can borrow up to $20,000 (based on credit worthiness) for consolidation of debt or personal use e.g. vacation, home improvement and taxes. Maximum term is 60 months.
Signature Home Improvement Loan
This loan is for the purpose of home improvement on an owner occupied primary residence. Borrowers must be working with a licensed contractor/business to perform improvement to their home. Examples include: Solar, Water wells, windows, roofing, pool, etc.
- Loan amounts $10,000-$35,000
- Terms up to 84 months
- Tiered rates: 6.50% - 9.50%
- No Home Equity needed
- No Appraisal or loan fees
Share Secured Loans
You may borrow against your Share Savings at Tucoemas Federal Credit Union. The Share Savings loan is perfect for members who wish to establish, or re-establish, a credit history.
- Borrow up to 90% of you Share Savings
- Low interest rates
- Convenient payment options
For current rates on Share Secured Loans please visit our Loan Rates page.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Tucoemas by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan® features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates provides even more flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists